There may be a couple reasons your course is not showing.
- Check to make sure you don't have the term filter set to a previous term.
- Check to make sure the term containing your course is expanded (not collapsed). The arrow points down when expanded \/.
- Check to make sure the class has actually started. Most courses will not be available until the start date of the class, or when the instructor sets the start date.
- It can take up to 2 hours after you register to be added into the online course roster -- you might just need to wait a bit.
- Keep in mind, not all courses (particularly face-to-face) will use the Talon system. Ask your instructor if they will be using Talon to deliver materials/assignments. (Instructors must first request their courses)
- Still another explanation is you were de-registered due to non-payment or non-participation -- talk to the department or your instructor.
If none of these is the case, contact your instructor to let them know you do not have access to their course, and contact technical support for more investigation (firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-398-7624 or 1-800-634-6581